Saturday, April 9, 2016

Welcome and Hello!


Hello tankers!

Greetings to you, this is a website I set up for you guys who wants to see some latest information or guides from the games.
 First thing first, I'll introduce myself. I'm SergPotato and I'm a detailed historian and gamer as some of you know, and I'm from Japan. To be precise I just enjoy correcting people who explains history wrongly, by how the victors say.

This forum/blog would be mostly about combat games and myself grinding the hell out, and giving out guides to play. Recording videos would be a topic for later, but if you want to find me somewhere just see the username SergPotato and voila! This is my first entry, and I'll like to see you guys further on in the future! 

Panzer Vor!

Best regards - 
                       SergPotato the True Potato.




No comments:

Post a Comment